- Main customers for TRIO.BAS™ MINI ECO are agro-food industries, dairy, catering, HACCP, beverage, cosmetic, sewage treatment plant, outdoor environment, primary and secondary schools. They are mostly customers who make few numbers of controls.
- The sampler is IP65 certified.
- The battery is recharged by a power cable connected directly to the air sampler.
- While under charging, the air sampler can sample.
- Technopolymer body shockproof with antibacterial performances of surfaces
- Light weight, ergonomic and balanced design to facilitate handling with or without gloved hands
- Complaint according EN/ISO 14968-1, GMP and GLP
- Transparent thermopolymer aspirating head (autoclavable 121°C)
- Volume of aspirating air: 100 l/m
- Selected volumes from 30 to 2.000 liters and 17 preset programs
- The aspirating chamber is suitable for 90 mm Petri dishes
- Auto calibration: power/flow electronic real time control
- Cycles battery autonomy: 30.000 litres
- Power supply system: the instrument can be charged continuosly by AC powered source 110/240 Volt 50/60 Hz or by rechargeable batteries (inserted inside the air sampler)
- IP65 protection certificate from dust and water
- Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Operative aspirating cycles: manual
- Memorized data: up to 1.000 samplings
- Delayed, start, simultaneous or interval sampling
- CE mark
- Dimension: 33x16x15h cm
- Weight: 1.430 gr
- Built in ISO 9000 premises