- This air sampler is for customers who make a large number of controls, in different environments, with a large staff rotation and that comply with the quality standards and QM/GMP.
- The battery is recharged by a cable connection.
- A barcode module, through the use of a scanner (barcode reader) with Bluetooth, automatically register the operator, sampling point and plates used for the sampling .
- The data collected by the barcode reader are transmitted directly to the instrument. This solution is useful for those who already use culture plates with barcode or 2-D barcode (QR Quick Response Code). The subsequent transfer of the data collected between the air sampler and a PC or laptop equipped with Bluetooth is via Bluetooth. PC or laptop should have a dedicated software (BAS SW) installed.
- The data may be transferred via cable too. This is helpful for all companies that, due to internal policy, don’t permit the use of wireless transfer.
- The sampler is IP65 certified.
- The 200 lts/min aspiration flow reduces operator time.
- Light weight, ergonomic and balanced design to facilitate handling with or without gloved hands
- Compliant according EN ISO14698
- Aspirating head with bayonet closure
- 100 or 200 lts/min flow rate
- Suitable for 55 Contact plate or 90 Petri dish
- IP65 protection from dust and water
- Cascade passwords
- Configuration of up to 100 users, 100 sampling places
- Manual or automatic mode
- Delayed, remote, start, simultaneous or interval sampling
- Antibacterial technopolymer shockproof body
- Bluetooth for data transferring
- Automatic calibration reminder
- Induction battery charger (no external connection)
- Registration up to 1000 cycles
- Prefixed sampling of 14 volumes
- IQ, OQ, PQ official doucmentation
- SOP documentation
- Application notes available